- Nutrition And Health - Nutrition and healthy living ideas from MayoClinic.com.
- Choose My Plate.gov - ChooseMyPlate.gov provides practical information to individuals, health professionals, nutrition educators, and the food industry to help consumers build healthier diets. This section talks about the varous food groups and what a person needs from each to maintain proper health and nutrition.
- Food Safety (University Of Nebraska-Lincoln) - Learn about how food spoils, how to store perishable, semi-perishable and staple foods, and their expected storage life with resources from the University Of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Food Safety Resources (North Carolina State University - List of publications available from the Department of Food, Bioprocessing and Nutrition Sciences at North Carolina State University.
- Food Safety - Food Additives (CSPI) - The Center For Science In The Public Interest provides information on food additives being used today.
- Food Safety Project - Thorough resource for food safety information and publications from Iowa State University
- Food Safety (Academy Of Nutrition & Dietetics) - Information on various aspects of food safetu from the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics.
- Quackwatch - Quackwatch is an international network of people who are concerned about health-related frauds, myths, fads, fallacies, and misconduct. Its primary focus is on quackery-related information that is difficult or impossible to get elsewhere.
- Fraud & Nutrition Misinformation (USDA National Agriculture Library) - Find resources and information for spotting suspicious health claims and links for checking out food and nutrition myths and misinformation. Includes resources specific to weight loss diets and products..
Eastern Oklahoma State College
Bill H. Hill Library
1301 West Main Street
Wilburton, Oklahoma 74578